My Name is Nickiesha Lewis and I hail from the beautiful caribbean country/island of Trinidad and Tobago. I consider myself to be an Independent Mobile App developer. I am also known as Quizinator
I create apps using app builders because I am not experienced with coding, however this is something I was always interested in learning but did’nt have the opprtunity to and I did not allow this to be a deterrant of my success in building the apps that I desired, so I decided to use app builders to create the apps that I want to publish to the world. While under lock down with the COVID19 Pandemic I took the opportunity to learn the app builders which was a success.
The first app that I published to the Huawei App Gallery was GW ANIMALS. GW ANIMALS is basically a Animal Trivia Game of wild and domesticated animals all over the world, its fun free and made for everyone.
I wanted to share my apps at various App Stores but I found Huawei App Gallery very easy and efficient to use. I was also able to explore all options on the developer console and I also noticed that my apps had the most downloads in the Huawei App Gallery compared to anywhere else my apps was listed.
To make my publication of Apps successful, We have integrated various HMS Kits in our apps for the better performance and better reach. We all know that Huawei HMS Kit gives you More than 30 Kit options to make your App and make it run Smooth. Some of them we implemented in our App are :-
- Game Service Kit — Basically all my are kind of Quiz Game and by using Game Service Kit it was easy for me to develop more apps. With HUAWEI Game Service, you will have access to a range of development capabilities. We are planning to further use this Kit for In-Game Achievements, Game Events and More.
- Image Kit — We implemented image kit for animation capabilities in our App. It also helps in designing and editing the images.
- Search Kit — We are also planning to implement this Search Kit into our various Apps. It opens Huawei own Petal Search options and enables users to quickly provide the optimal mobile app search experience. Whenever they find any difficult word in game, they can simply search using petal search. Sounds amazing right?
- Push-Kit Service — By push kit we can send messages to users in real time and by this kit We send them notification in a while to Play the game again so as to Increase their Knowledge and IQ.
- Location Kit — Reason behind implementing Location Kit is to know from where we are getting traffics so that we can implement more for that region in our App. Market Strategy made simple by Huawei HMS Kit.
- In-App Purchase — This allow us to generate revenue by providing in-game resources like Game Coins etc.
I now have a total of 8 apps. 7 of which is listed currently in the Huawei App Gallery. 6 of the apps are trivia/puzzle games and 1 is a communication app named Prattle Chat App.
My Apps launched in the Huawei App Gallery are:
GW ANIMALS — https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C102198755
QUIZINATOR WHAT AM I — https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C102318045
QUIZINATOR WORD SEARCH — https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C102405487
NAME THAT FRUIT — https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C102439525
QUIZINATOR BRAIN SCRAMBLER — https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C102538725
FISHING FIASCO — https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C102371703
PRATTLE CHAT APP — https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C102467049
I will continue to publish apps on the Huawei App Gallery in the near future. I will love to commend Huawei for the best experience and fast approvals and updates on all of my apps submitted. Thank You.